As people age from sun damage and other environmental factors, they lose volume in their lower face and develop associated unwanted wrinkles. This loss of volume is often mistakenly treated with surgery and the patient ends up with a stretched and pulled appearance.
When we lose volume in our face we are now fortunate to have hyaluronic acid fillers to replace the volume. Hyaluronic acid fillers are made from scratch in the laboratory and mimic the hyaluronic acid that each one of us has in our body’s cells.
Hyaluronic acid fillers:
- Recreate natural lip shape and size
- Diminish upper and lower lip lines
- Improve nasolabial folds
- Improve facial scars
- Fill abnormal facial hollows
- Diminish fine lines on the chin, cheeks and around the mouth
- Smoothes and fills out neck lines
Dr. Cortez administers painless nerve blocks and patients feel no pain during the injections. Patients may return to work the same day as their treatment.