We are implementing enhanced precautions as recommended by the CDC and to ensure the utmost safety of our patients and staff. This is an evolving situation and we will continue to update you and our policies as information and guidelines become available.
Please carefully review the information provided regarding upcoming appointments and product pick up at our office.
To reduce your exposure as well as ours we are requiring the following of you when you come in for your next appointment:
- Review the Health Questionnaire below and notify our office if you answer “yes” to any of these questions. We will ask you these questions again during screening upon arrival to our office.
- We ask that you wear a face/mask covering as recommended by the CDC, this can be a homemade cloth face covering if you do not have a mask available to you.
- We are only allowing patients into the office, no family members or friends may accompany you.
- You must take your temperature prior to your appointment and notify our office if it is above 99º F prior to coming in.
- Our door will remain locked from the outside to help reduce the amount of people in the office at any one time. We will greet you at our door at your appointment time.
- Please remain subscribed to our emails for future office communication.
For product needs:
- We ask that you call our office in advance so that we may get your product ready for you. Then call us upon arrival and we will bring your products out to you!
Questions? Please call us to determine how we can best and most safely assist you during this time 913-451-7970.